"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Di Pasquales


Last week, we headed into Baltimore to pick up our car that had finally arrived by boat from Hawaii. It just so happened, that the evening prior to our trek, Paul and I had been watching one of our favorite shows on the Food Network, Diner's Drive ins and Dives and it highlighted an Italian joint in Baltimore called Di Pasquales. Well we, being the Italian food junkies that we are, decided to check it out.



Man oh man, I'm SO glad we did. Hands down, the best Italian food I've ever had. It's in the back of an imported food market and the tables are actually set among the isles of imported pastas, olive oils, amaretti cookies and nuts.


I ordered the Arancine and the lasagna (with pasta, mozzerella and ricotta made right there in store) and Paul ordered the cheese ravioli.

In the words of Rachel Ray...DeeLish!

2 comments on "Di Pasquales"

David Reed on March 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

I love the picture of you and Izzy! Man do we miss eating with you guys...the good ol' days...

Tales from Goshen on March 6, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

My mouth is watering...