"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, March 16, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog


That is the question that one must answer for himself.

For all of those who believe blogging is a method of painting a picture of what we wish our life looked life...foo on you!

Blogging for me is a method of savoring the moments I hope never to forget. It's a way of reflecting on my life and reminding myself of how good I really do have it. It's something I do for my girls. it's stories that I hope to share with them when they're older. It's a place my friends and family who don't live near can come to see pictures of the kids and read about what we're up to as a family.

Some of us are born story tellers. With blogging, the story is our everyday lives.

Some of us are not born story tellers. If one chooses not to blog, they'll face no judgment from me. But I choose to blog, and if it bothers you, than don't feel obligated to read it.

0 comments on "To Blog or Not to Blog"