"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, March 9, 2009

No Preschool for Eva


And no, it's not because of my huge desire to homeschool or my refusal to do anything else. It's merely because I cannot afford preschool. Man! Have you seen the prices for some of them?!? It's close to $600 a month and that's just for 3 half days a week!

So, I'm doing it on my own! I went online and found an excellent source for pre-school lesson plans and Eva and I began this morning while Izzy sat in her high chair, banging measuring cups together.


So far so good. I only plan to spend 30-45 minutes a day doing academic work with her (I fear that 's all her 2 year old attention span can take) and then doing some kind of Bible lesson and an art project.


I have a plan.

I have good intentions.

What's that they say about the best laid plans?

Pray for me!

1 comments on "No Preschool for Eva"

Tales from Goshen on March 10, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

Don't let my mom hear about that...she is so "anti-educate until you absolutely have to." Let kids be kids as long as they can BE kids, is her motto. So far, I'm sticking to her philosophy. :) And you're right, that stuff is 'spensive!