"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun Quiz


If you're anything like me, you have a hard time putting your finger on what you're decorating style is. I know what I like, I know what I don't like, but I don't know how consistent it is. There are many a decorator out there that would most likely spend 10 minutes with me and throw their hands in the air in frustration.

But I found this quiz linked on another blog that I love and it was pretty on point, I think. And now, when someone asks "What would you say your decorating style is?" I can confidently say that it is 46% Cottage Chic, 31% Modern Elegance and 23% Nantucket Style.

1 comments on "Fun Quiz"

Tales from Goshen on March 16, 2009 at 2:54 PM said...

yeah, I tried the quiz, but I think I confused it. I can't remember what it pegged me as, but I remember thinking, really? I'm not sure about that...