"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, March 16, 2009

Company on Purpose


Paul and I have discovered the secret to getting projects done around our home at lightning speed...company.

We had our friends, Ben, Caitlin and Baby Coleman over for dinner last night and man, you should've seen Paul and I running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get the house presentable. It was in working order already, but there were a few projects that we had been putting off.

But the kitchen is pretty much finished. There are a few little knick-knacks and things I'd like to add to the shelf above the cabinetry, but I'll slowly collect the things I love from antique shops and flea markets.





3 comments on "Company on Purpose"

Tales from Goshen on March 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM said...

Looking pretty good!

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on March 16, 2009 at 10:49 PM said...

I love the style! I wish Hawaii thrift stores knew the definition of antique. Antique to the Hawaii Goodwill is 1970-80's. Boooo.... I'm sure New England thrift shops are a goldmine.

So jealous,
Jacquie

Liz Harrell on March 26, 2009 at 8:23 AM said...

Oooh... I could move right in! :)