"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random


I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling rather "Suzie Home-maker-ish" and have gotten back into both crochet and knitting?!?

Perhaps it's the winter weather causing me to want to indulge in all things "cozy." Or maybe it's the view of my little backyard with it's farm-like fencing out of my kitchen window. It makes me want to sit in a rocking chair and drink sweet tea. Maybe it's the nesting that has been taking place as we make this house our home. Or maybe it's the satisfaction I feel when I watch my little girls playing in the floor knowing that as they grow, they'll be the best of friends.

I don't know what it is, but I do know that all of those reasons sound like good ones. Maybe knitting is just something I do when I'm truly happy.

1 comments on "Random"

Tales from Goshen on March 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

I do the same. When I'm caught up on my photo albums, that is. I save knitting as my reward. So far, I've not been allowed (by myself) to start anything new. Still too far behind on my photos.