"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cute Photos


That's all this post is. It's to make up for all the postings I've written that are photo-less. The ones where you had to listen to me drudge on and on about crazy events or ideas. This is a posting all about the photos. Enjoy!








3 comments on "Cute Photos"

Katie on March 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM said...

I totally love that picture of Yosie and Izzy! They are all great pictures, but that one is just perfect!

Jessica. on March 4, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

I'm so confused with this whole blogging thing. Call me and help me. Haha.

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on March 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

I finally caught up with you! :) Wow, what a whirlwind of a move! Love the photos of the girls in their snow get up, but I have to say I feel like they're slightly betraying Hawaii by wearing jackets, mittens, scarves and hats. LoL. We've actually been a little cold here lately... high sixties, yikes! Anyways, we should catch up soon. I'll try to call you sometime in the next week or so when I have an extra minute. Lots of changes here: quit the paper, photo business is crazy busy AND I'm the new newborn photographer up at Tripler! Exciting stuff. :)

Love 'n Hugs,
Jacquie