"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cute Photos


That's all this post is. It's to make up for all the postings I've written that are photo-less. The ones where you had to listen to me drudge on and on about crazy events or ideas. This is a posting all about the photos. Enjoy!








3 comments on "Cute Photos"

Katie on March 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM said...

I totally love that picture of Yosie and Izzy! They are all great pictures, but that one is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused with this whole blogging thing. Call me and help me. Haha.

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on March 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

I finally caught up with you! :) Wow, what a whirlwind of a move! Love the photos of the girls in their snow get up, but I have to say I feel like they're slightly betraying Hawaii by wearing jackets, mittens, scarves and hats. LoL. We've actually been a little cold here lately... high sixties, yikes! Anyways, we should catch up soon. I'll try to call you sometime in the next week or so when I have an extra minute. Lots of changes here: quit the paper, photo business is crazy busy AND I'm the new newborn photographer up at Tripler! Exciting stuff. :)

Love 'n Hugs,
Jacquie