"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jam


I am obsessed.

There is an episode of Friends (yes, I know I refer to that show a lot but I'm a total Friends groupie) where Monica breaks up with her beloved Richard and as a method of distraction, she launches into a jam-making tizzy. She makes all kinds of jam; anything you could imagine. And Joey, eats it...all of it. He puts it on everything from toast to pasta.

Kim, my sister-in-law, is Monica and I my friends, well I am Joey.

If you are in the market for tasty, all natural, home made jam, than look no further than Fresh Batch Jams, founded by my brother and sister in law in Chesapeake, VA. It's amazing and I cannot put my spoon down. I've seriously eaten an entire jar of the strawberry jam in less than a week.

Seriously though, if you want to try some, let me know and I'll tell you how you can order it! It's truly life changing!!!

1 comments on "Jam"

Tales from Goshen on March 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

Tell me. I adore jam.