"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, October 15, 2009

25 Things


So, Whitney over at Glam Life recently posted a list of 25 things you may not know about her. It was so funny to read and I have to admit, I could relate to her on more than one thing. Well, it got me thinking about what I would put on my list, if I had one? I really thought it would be difficult to find 25 things without getting too down and dirty...but then I decided, with all of my rants about transparency lately, what's wrong with getting a little down and dirty? So here it goes...

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. Anne is my middle name. Can you guess what my first name is? Charity, you're disqualified from this one.

2. Vacuum tracks in the carpet give me an overwhelming sense of all being right with the world.

3. I consider myself a bonafide food addict (seriously).

4. Officially, I do not believe in extra terrestrials. Unofficially, the idea of them really creeps me out.

5. I've eaten roasted guinea pig on a stick before (as well as the unmentionable part of a bull).

6. I secretly want to move to the Pacific North West (and it may or may not have to do with a certain series of books).

7. I get super anxious and flustered when I feel hot.

8. I tend to be in a hurry for absolutely no reason.

9. I have a therapist. Her name is Melissa and she's wonderful.

10. I struggle with being judgmental. I've come a long way, but I know I still have a ways to go.

11. I H.A.T.E. unsolicited advice, even when it's good for me.

12. I have 10 birthmarks on my body, the most noticeable one being on my left knee...my potato.

13. I genuinely want all people to find peace in their lives. I also know there's really only one place to find true peace and it has nothing to do with one's "self."

14. I tend to approach life with the assumption that most everyone has good intentions and can be trusted (with the exception of a few).

15. That gets me into trouble sometimes.

16. I cry EVERY time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and The Biggest Loser.

17. I have a sincere heart for children with special needs. I'd really love to work with them in some capacity one day.

18. I'm allergic to nickel.

19. I have 1 and a half fake teeth.

20. I'm a people pleaser and I have a hard time saying "no."

21. I am a beacon for high maintenance friendships because I'm a people pleaser and have a hard time saying "no."

22. I am my own worst critic.

23. My relationship with Jesus Christ is the absolute most important thing to me. Unfortunately, it's also the easiest thing to let fall by the wayside.

24. My biggest fear is that my children won't come to know their Creator as Lord.

25. My second toe is freakishly longer than my first.

Okay, so now it's your turn! Can you come up with 25 things that your blog readers may not know about you?

4 comments on "25 Things"

Emily said...

R-E-B-E-K-A-H! Do I win ;)

Mandy on October 15, 2009 at 6:44 AM said...

Stop by my blog to get your award! I just gave you a bloggy award! :-)

Erin {House of Turquoise} on October 15, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

Very cool list. Good for you for getting down and dirty! Very inspiring. I really enjoyed, again, getting to know you more! From your list it seems like we have a lot in common!

Charity on October 31, 2009 at 7:35 AM said...

#5 is just plane disgusting!
#9 call me and save some
money :)#
11 hmmm, I give you unsolicited advice from time to time....
Love you friend, wish you were here!