"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bathroom Paint Job



Have I shown you the guest bathroom since I painted it? I didn't think so. Well, here it is...

It's the same color as in the kitchen, but I just love how it really makes the pinks, purples and greens pop out of the shower curtain and coordinating towels.

I know it still needs...something. Stuff on the walls...art or pictures...or just...something.

Any suggestions?

3 comments on "Bathroom Paint Job"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on October 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

Oh Anne, this is so beautiful!!! The paint looks just perfect with the gorgeous shower curtain and towels (LOVE THEM!)

If I run into anything that I think would work, I'll let you know!!

Katie on October 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM said...

You could put floating shelves above the towel racks then stick bathroom things in cute containers on them.

smhinckley on October 13, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

Hi Anne,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words! Feel free to post pics on your blog linked back to mine.