"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Impromptu Lunch Photo Shoot


I don't want to be that mom that has no pictures of herself with their kids because she's always the one taking the pictures. Add on the fact that I loathe asking to have my picture taken and the result is a lack of pics of myself with my kiddos.

It's almost impossible to do a "MySpace Shot" with our big ole Nikon D90, but the camera on my cell phone works just fine, I think for these impromptu photo shoots.

Eva is always thrilled to have her photo taken but today she obliged in a not-so- eager kind of way when I asked if she could take her picture with Mommy real quick.

Do you see how "forced" she seems?

What a ham...her I mean, not me...naturally.

3 comments on "Impromptu Lunch Photo Shoot"

sunshinegirl on October 8, 2009 at 9:38 AM said...

You look beautiful Anne. You have a great smile and your hair is so cute :)

emily said...

WAY cute hair!!!!

Katie on October 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM said...

I love your hair curly!