"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So, I'm a Snob



I am. I'm sorry. I just realized that I showed you pictures of yummy oatmeal cookies a few days ago and didn't even bother to give you the recipe. I'm horrible, I know.

But here it is...

Simple Oatmeal Cookies:

1/2 lb butter, softened
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins (optional)
OR
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)

**Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flower, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins/chocolate chips; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.

Makes about 4 dozen.**


0 comments on "So, I'm a Snob"