"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Living Room for Sale


We're starting over! Why? Because I'm restless. Because I need a change. Because, I saw this...


This is Michelle's living room over at Three Men and a Lady. Isn't it amazing? I wouldn't even have to change my paint color. Just the furniture and accessories. I just love how simple and elegant it is. I love how clean it looks but how comfy all at the same time. And the best part about this living room...Paul loves it too!

But don't lose heart, my new best friend Michelle (by the way, you're my new best friend because I love that you put stripes in your entry way) I won't allow myself to be a total copy cat! I pretty much just want to steal the "idea" of this room and put my own spin on it. But still, this room is my jumping off point. It's perfect!

So, here's the plan...

1) Get rid of old stuff...on Craigslist.



2) Get new stuff...at Ikea




Whadya think?

5 comments on "Living Room for Sale"

Unknown on October 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM said...

I think I can't wait to see it...that's what I think! I flattered my living room is your inspiration...thanks a mill!

Mandy on October 14, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

Very Nice! I wouldn't dare in our house...but I'll stop by your place and enjoy it! Ha, ha!

Katie on October 14, 2009 at 7:53 AM said...

I say buy white slip covers. That way after my kids come to visit, you can toss them in the wash to make them white again. And some day I totally plan to come visit. I talk about it at least once a day.

Erin {House of Turquoise} on October 14, 2009 at 8:43 AM said...

Oooh I love it! Those Ikea curtains are one of my most favorite ever!

Charity on October 14, 2009 at 11:46 AM said...

It's very peaceful....but dirty isn't, and a white sofa will be dirty in no time!