"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon



The men in my life (Dad and Paul) are out golfing, the girls are down for naps, and I'm left with a very difficult choice...

Whom shall I spend my afternoon with? Shall it be my dearest bosom friend, Anne of Green Gables (who spells her name the "right" way), shall it be my beloved Judy Garland, or the prejudice Elizabeth Bennett? Perhaps I could fall in love with my favorite vampire all over again with Bella Swan or resort to an old friend in Jim Craig.

I wish I had time to spend with all of them, but alas, my afternoon will be over after 18 holes are played and my girls are awake. Time's a wastin'. Who would you choose?

3 comments on "Sunday Afternoon"

Charity on October 11, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

Mr Darcy!!!!

Parsley on October 11, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

Browsing through blogs and came across yours. Ah, an afternoon with books. Perfect.

Katie on October 11, 2009 at 4:44 PM said...

I'd go with Anne every time.