"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, October 23, 2009

YARD SALE!


So, we're having a yard sale tomorrow. Ole Craig ain't working so great for me lately and so, I'm selling my living room furniture the old fashioned way...out of my garage!

I also have some baby items *sniff, sniff* that we'll be selling and my dining room table which was recently replaced by the picnic table! Oh, and all of my eh-hem...robust girl clothes too! Yep...no more going back to those size #&@% jeans. No siree bob.



So today, I'm officially inviting you to come turn my trash into your treasure (doesn't that just sound so appealing?!?). I'm starting over fresh...and I'm not just talking about my living room decor. I'll go into more details about all that some other time.

Right now, I have to decide how many of these infant toys and clothes I'm going to try and hide on top of my closet...just in case *wink, wink*


P.S. Don't make fun of my "wink" face which is really more like a "stink" face. Trying to do a self portrait with our camera is more difficult than it may seem.


2 comments on "YARD SALE!"

Emily said...

I love the st/wink face! And if we lived closer Id come scoop up your dining room table immediately! Its exactly what I want in the new house. Bummer that we live so far apart :( Good luck with the sale! And good luck hiding those baby clothes!

Fresh Batch Jams on October 23, 2009 at 6:57 AM said...

How much for slip covers? I may be intersted. I wish I could buy your baby clothes too but I am in the same boat you are (and hiding my baby stuff).

Your in-laws have some of your stuff you could sell too (but I guess that will have to wait until the next yard sale). Good Luck!