"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Snow


It snowed today. All day. I wasn't expecting it to actually stick. I thought it would be kind of snow that teases you by falling so pretty from the sky and then melting as it soon as it touches the ground. It wasn't. It stuck and better yet, it stayed.
First Snow
First Snow
Eva
Izzy
Paul
Eva
Eva
Izzy

3 comments on "First Snow"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on December 5, 2009 at 2:52 PM said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! The snow just makes them extra magical!

Katie on December 5, 2009 at 3:10 PM said...

Jealous! We had the teasing snow that falls really pretty then melts on contact. It was gone by noon and now we have mud. :( But it was fun to play in while it fell. :)

Amy on December 7, 2009 at 5:41 AM said...

You take the most gorgeous photos! I wish I could capture the moment the way you do!