"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Second Love


I remember crying when I found out I was pregnant with Izzy.

Be still my Heart

Not because I didn't want another baby, but because I wasn't sure I was ready for my attention to be diverted from Eva in any way.
Cutie Pie

I was afraid that Eva might resent her sibling for taking Mommy's affection from her.

Adorable

I was afraid that I wouldn't know what to do with two.

conspiring 4

I was afraid that I wouldn't love another baby as deeply as I love Eva.

Isabela

I was wrong.

Isabela

In every single way.

2 comments on "Second Love"

Charity on December 1, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...

The 4th is no different. Except by then you don't have all those questions - you just know that love multiplies not divides!
(Super-cute outfit on Izzy)

Amanda Jo on December 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

What a sweet post! Your daughters are beautiful! Aren't children an AMAZING gift from the Lord?