"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, December 11, 2009

An Unexpected Ego Boost


So this morning, as I conducted my usual routine of checking all of my favorite blogs for updates, I came across House of Turquoise and found myself grinning from ear to ear.

Erin, the author of House of Turquoise and a plethora of other color inspired blogs, is a talented writer with an eye for beauty. I've enjoyed corresponding with her on a weekly basis through our blogs and I must say, I believe she is a kindred spirit. We share a love for all things turquoise but also an addiction to decorating sites that leave us all warm and fuzzy inside.

House of Turquoise is by far one of my most favorite blogs so you can imagine my glee when I saw one of MY photos there today! Granted, amidst the undeniable perfection that is the other photos, mine seemed a bit sad, but still...Erin liked it enough to post it and well, that just made my heart super happy!

Thanks Erin. You just made my day!

1 comments on "An Unexpected Ego Boost"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on December 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

You're so sweet! Thanks so much for all your kind words!

Your photo was not the least be sad...it looks as magazine worthy as all the others! The only reason it looks different is because you used red and turquoise, my FAVORITE! So glad to hear the inclusion made your day though! You made mine when I saw the post with all your splendid holiday decor! :)