"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today


...is my birthday. I'm off to enjoy it...and hopefully not gain any weight at dinner tonight :)

Today is My Birthday

4 comments on "Today"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on December 2, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my dear!!!! I hope your day is full of celebration and smiles! (My that looks like one tasty treat!)

Emily said...

Happy birthday Sweet Anne!

David Reed on December 2, 2009 at 4:46 PM said...

Happiest of Birthdays to you Anne! I am so grateful that you and your family are part of our lives. Anyone that makes my wife as happy as you do must be a pretty amazing person. Enjoy your special day.

Charity on December 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM said...

Happy birthday! I'm trying to do the math...are you 28?