"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, December 4, 2009

Sickies and Christmas Decorations


I had a wonderful birthday. Wednesday night, Paul took me to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (the Red Velvet Cheesecake was To. Die. For.) and then to see New Moon (again) and it was so much fun. Paul also took yesterday off so we were able to sleep in and run some errands and just chill.

And then today I woke up with a sore throat and half of my voice. I don't feel good.

Both of my girls have horrible coughs and so I didn't get to go to the gym today and I feel gross and icky and yuk.

But, I was able to catch up on some crafts this morning seeing as I had extra time due to my not being able to go to the gym.

And, since I'm too tired to think of anything witty or deeply sentimental to write, I thought I would just share pics of our Christmas Decorations. Cool? Cool.

Christmas Kitchen
Tree 2009
Christmas Banner
Christmas Wreath
Painted Bird House
Christmas Banner
Stacked Paper Trees
Stacked Paper Trees


3 comments on "Sickies and Christmas Decorations"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on December 4, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

I hope you start to feel better soon! At least you had a great birthday! I love Cheesecake Factory....mmmmmm!

Let's talk about your decorations! WHOA!!! These are my favorite I've seen all season! I can't imagine ever not feeling joyful in your home! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Emily said...

I love it! And I hope the they still have the Red Velvet Cheesecake when Robbie gets back from Iraq, his two most favorite desserts combined! Its just to much!

Your decorations are precious and I love the birdhouse! You are so crafty! Im jealous.

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ on December 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM said...

Wow, your Christmas decorations are so beautiful and you have such amazing photography skills!

Hi, I followed the link here from House of Turquoise. I love Erin's blog and sometimes I can't help but follow her links to take a peek at some of the places where she finds her inspiration. I just love it when it is someones personal blog.

You have such a beautiful home and a precious family. Thanks for sharing them with us.

I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Christmas Season.

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/

I hope you and your