"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, April 6, 2009

All Coming Together


Just thought you might like to see some of the "done" places in the house so far.

Eva's room...





It still needs curtains and I'd love some more wall art, but over all I'm quite happy with it as is.

And Izzy's nursery...




Yes, their rooms have the same wall color. I had a lot of left over paint from Eva's room.

And the girl's bathroom. I still want to paint this room, probably the same muted aqua that's in the kitchen. I think it'll really make the pinks pop!




Don't you just LOVE that shower curtain!?! I do!

More to come as we finish off some small projects.

3 comments on "All Coming Together"

emily said...

I LOVE it! The girls rooms are so...girl! And the bathroom is great. I really like the shower curtain and towels. And I agree that the kitchen paint would look great in the bathroom. Great decorating job Annie!

Erin {House of Turquoise} on April 7, 2009 at 8:13 AM said...

Seriously, that is one of the cutest shower curtains I've seen!!! LOVE it!

Tales from Goshen on April 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

I really like that shower curtain! Good job on the rooms! Very Pottery Barnkids. :)