"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kitchen Idea


A long while ago, I saw this picture on Liz's blog.


I immediately fell head over heals with the idea and have been secretly scheming my way into my husband's unsuspecting head. Okay, well maybe he's a little suspecting. After all, we've been married long enough for him to know that once I get an idea in my head, I don't easily let it go.

After months of me dropping tid-bits and hints about how cute a picnic table would look in our eat-in kitchen, I've almost cracked him! He looked at the picture this morning and said, "Oh yeah, that might be cool."

I'm wearing him down guys....wearing him down good!

3 comments on "Kitchen Idea"

emily said...

You are too funny! Id be afraid of splinters!

Katie on April 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM said...

I <3 it! I saw a picture of a trestle table with mismatched chairs yesterday. I can't find it again, but it's burned into my brain. I totally need it. ;)

David Reed on April 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

"Need"...we'll see...