"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Growing a Business


Just to let you know, the official website for Fresh Batch Jams is finally up and running! I encourage you to log on, check out the product list and place an order! It's seriously good stuff.

www.freshbatchjams.com

4 comments on "Growing a Business"

David Reed on April 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM said...

Love the new website! Especially the testimonial from "Anne C." :)

Whitney on April 6, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

Yummy Yummy! I want some!! :) I'm going to chekc out the site now.

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on April 8, 2009 at 2:13 AM said...

Anne,

I just wanted to let you know that you're an awesome still figure photographer!!! I hope you're selling these as stock photos. I think you could make a killing. I've been conversing with several of the "big wigs" of photography via a forum and istockphoto.com is the best for this type of thing. It's a process signing up for it, but I like that they really are involved with the photos that go up on the site, making sure that everything is professional. You should really look into it.

I hope the jam website is utilizing the awesome picture in this post! :)

Love you guys.
Jacquie

Trice on April 10, 2009 at 4:43 PM said...

Make them ship to APO addys...I love homemade apple butter!