"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunny Mornings


The first thing I do every morning when I come downstairs is open up all the blinds in my house. The sun is just beginning to peek through the trees behind our yard and it's not enough to light up my little house but I want the blinds open for the when the sun is high enough to send light pouring into my breakfast room.

The aqua color on the walls is so cheery with the sun rays bouncing around the room as the blinds cast their horizontal shadows on the white tablecloth. It's certainly my favorite time of day. Everything about the morning reassures me that even if today turns out to be no-so-great, I'll always have tomorrow morning to look forward to.







Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. - Lamentations 3:22-23

1 comments on "Sunny Mornings"

Little Lovables on April 29, 2009 at 10:36 PM said...

Gorgeous! Sunshine does make a difference. It amazes me how your photographing even makes a pile of cheerios glamorous :)