"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Confession


Okay, here it goes...

I don't like to scrapbook. If that makes me less of a wife, home-maker, mom, artist, whatever...well then just call me Peg Bundy.

I've tried to like it, I've tried to force myself to be creative and to not think it's obnoxiously cutesie.

I'm sorry. I just don't like it. Please don't hate me.

4 comments on "Confession"

David Reed on April 25, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

Hate, hate, hate, hate...

;)

Emily said...

so not a scrapbooking fan! ive tried...in fact i did our wedding album but my problem is im a super perfectionist and i actually redid our album 3 times! it gets very expensive and i just dont think that far out of the box!

Katie on April 25, 2009 at 6:58 PM said...

Do it my way. Go to a photo online place. Make a book through them. Add stickers after it arrives. Wah-la!

Charity said...

Digital scrapbooking on Walmart.com SOOOOO much easier and cheaper than other websites.