"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Run Paulie, Run


Paul ran in the Port to Fort 6K race this past Sunday in Baltimore. He did very well and the girls and I were so proud to be waiting for him at the finish line!

This is the first of many races Paul plans to run as part of his training to run the Baltimore Marathon with his friend, Ben in October. So, I guess this is the first of many races I'll be attending as a spectator.

I have to say, as proud as I am of him, and as happy as I am to be a cheerleader for him, it's a bit intimidating to be out there. I stood there at the finish line watching as each trim, muscular, svelte runner crossed and I'm sure it should've been motivating...but it really just made me want to go eat ice cream.

Is that bad?





3 comments on "Run Paulie, Run"

Trice on April 29, 2009 at 3:10 AM said...

Don't feel bad, today was $0.31 scoop night at BR, and you know I was all over that! Seriously, $0.31!

David Reed on April 29, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...

Running from the law!

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on April 30, 2009 at 2:08 PM said...

Way to go Paul! :)

Our marathon team kinda fell apart, but this post just remotivated me to train harder. We were planning on doing the USAF marathon in Chicago, but I'm just going to do the Honolulu Marathon in Dec. When is Paul marathon?

Too bad you're not still here. I've been heading up Thursday morning workouts with a bunch of girls and most of them have kidlets in tow. You would love the workouts! ;)

Love you guys!
Jacquie

P.S. Ryan and I love the pictures you've been posting. Eva is so beautiful. Izzy is your mini me. :)