"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cutest Nursery EVER!!!


One of my favorite blogs is House of Turquoise, for obvious reasons. I check it daily and drool over the rooms all decked out in my all time favorite color. They're really beautiful. A few days ago, there was this nursery.

I know...don't you just want to have all kinds of babies JUST so you can have THIS nursery!?! Paul may be in trouble.

3 comments on "Cutest Nursery EVER!!!"

Paul Cortez on April 2, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT......

Erin {House of Turquoise} on April 7, 2009 at 8:12 AM said...

Isn't that nursery just amazing?! By far my favorite one EVER!! Thanks for the shout-out! And for commenting on my blog today too! :) I was glad I stopped by your blog. Your children are beautiful, and you take amazing pictures! I will definitely be back!

Tales from Goshen on April 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM said...

Hey, that bedding is what I have in our nursery - only it's in orange! Macaroni by NurseryWorks. And I love that room!