"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Rainy Morning


...led to a linen fort in the living room! One of my favorite childhood past times was building forts in the living room with the king size sheets from my parents room on a stormy day. My brothers and I would camp out in it all day, playing games, entertaining our stuffed animals and my mom even let us eat lunch under there. Something about being under the sheets that had the familiar smell of my parents bedroom made us feel safer from the thunder and lightning that boomed and flickered outside.

This morning, I was thrilled to start the tradition in my home. Eva loved it and even insisted on dragging her kitchen under there so she could cook for Izzy and I.

1 comments on "Another Rainy Morning"

Liz Harrell on April 21, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

This made me smile, and brought back SO many memories. My sisters and I used to do that. :)