"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cherry Blossoms


My first Maryland Spring is here and I gotta say, I'm impressed. The scenery is breathtaking. There are some gorgeous cherry blossoms right outside my front door and they've been calling to me to come enjoy their sweet fragrance and catch pictures of them while I can, for I hear that they don't last long.




While outside, I took the time to photograph our cute little house. I love this place. It's sweet, quaint and the perfect size for our family. I also love how it's not beige stucco like so many military homes are. This one has character, all the way down to it's missing shutter. It's like it's winking at me every time I come home :)


I had so much fun scouring my yard this afternoon in the warm sun. Today officially felt like spring and I didn't want to go back inside. Even my garden looked brighter. I'm a bit impressed with myself guys. I have managed not to kill any of my flowers...yet.


I did eventually go back inside as Izzy woke up from her nap and I was eager to share my treasures with her. She too thought they were pretty cool.



I still feel as though I'm discovering this home, which is still somewhat new to me, and today we got to know each other just a little bit better.

2 comments on "Cherry Blossoms"

Anonymous said...

Omg, Anne.
Your house + Minivan in front =
TOTAL MOM.

Tales from Goshen on April 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

What a wonderful home, Anne! Looks good!