"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sick


Eva is sick. Sick like fever, throwing up for the first time ever, chills, achy, exhausted sick. All she is happy to do is lay on the couch and watch Aladdin...over and over and over again. Poor baby. I want her to be happy and comfortable but if I have to hear Aladdin in the background one more time today, I think I'M going to be sick. Perhaps I can convince her that Enchanted does a much better job of making the sickies go away.


5 comments on "Sick"

emily said...

"A whole new world a hundred thousand things to see..." :)

Katie on April 8, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

How funny! I was totally going to comment what Emily said!

Tales from Goshen on April 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

Give her kisses from me and my kiddos. I hate it that she's sick....but at least she is consoled by a movie.

Kim on April 9, 2009 at 6:19 AM said...

So sorry to hear that Kyland "shared" his germs. I hope she is better. The worst of Kylands lasted two day. He is still a little worn down but better. SORRY we try to keep our germs to ourselves but sometime they escape.

Feel better Eva and don't share with Izzy!

sunshinegirl on April 9, 2009 at 6:49 AM said...

What a great example of life more abundant :)