"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun Photo Shoot


Nothing crazy, just had some fun taking pictures this morning. Enjoy...








2 comments on "Fun Photo Shoot"

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on April 3, 2009 at 1:21 AM said...

I can't believe Eva's a little girl now... I was just looking at pictures from our first Thanksgiving in Hawaii (at your Waikele home) and she was just a baby! And Izzy is so much bigger already!!! Where does the time go!?!?!?

BTW, I whipped out the video camera today and realized that your hospital clips are on it. I'm going to try and figure out how to put it on a DVD for you. I might even include some Hurley footage for Eva. ;)

Love you guys and miss you SO much!!

Tales from Goshen on April 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM said...

Those are some gorgeous girls you have there, friend. I am loving Eva's hair! She must have twice as much as Brooklyn!