"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

20 days to being 3 Years Old Logic


"Mom, let's build a snowman today!"

"Eva, we can't build a snowman today, it's too hot."

"Okay, well howbout snowballs?"

"No, baby. We can't do anything with snow. It's too hot for snow. We have to wait until it's really cold and then we can play with snow."

"But Mom, my feet are cold."

4 comments on "20 days to being 3 Years Old Logic"

Trice on July 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

Awesome!

Emily said...

I love it! I just know Matthew says funny things sometimes...I just wish I understood what he was saying!

Jacquie Ryan Photographic on July 11, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

Jessica and I were laughing about this. I wish we could have heard it in person, lol. :)

Mandy on July 11, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

This is so cute!