"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shameless Twilight Fan


I'm a nerd. I'm going to preface this post with that small tid-bit of information. I'm a total dork.

That being said, did you know that there are only 140 days left until the release of New Moon?!? Well, I thought you should!


5 comments on "Shameless Twilight Fan"

David Reed on July 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM said...

Get the cash...

Jacquie on July 2, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

I think I've watched the trailer at least 20 times... in stop motion fashion at least 10 times. I'm so glad Jacob doesn't look like a retard anymore, lol. I wish we could be teeny boppers and giggle in the movie together again. That was so fun! :)

Fresh Batch Jams on July 3, 2009 at 2:55 PM said...

I am trying to be excited. Really I am! Although I am sure you won't be inviting me to see it with you on opening day! :O)

anne on July 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

I can't wait EITHER!

Found you via Kim :)
I had to come check you out since we share the same name...same spelling! :)

Tales from Goshen on July 13, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

Read at the grocery store that the actor and actress really do have a thing. Then, the next day, that the thing was over. Who knows? I'm sure you'd have to have some chemistry!