"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, July 13, 2009

I Need This


Can't you just see me on this bike? Can't you see me peddling to the Georgetown farmer's market to pick out some fresh strawberries, gourmet cheese and a long loaf of french bread to put in the adorable basket that comes with this bike?




And of course, I'd have to stop by Georgetown Cupcakes to get a half dozen cupcakes to bring home to Paul.


Wouldn't it just be lover-ly?

9 comments on "I Need This"

David Reed on July 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

Where will the girls ride?

Jacquie on July 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

There are two things missing though...

1) A bell.
2) A basket.

Then it's be perfect. ;) I love cruiser bikes. I can't find a used one on craigslist...Hopefully I'll find a super cute one soon. We can ride together once we get to Maryland, haha. :)

Amanda Jo on July 14, 2009 at 6:25 AM said...

Cute!!!!

Little Lovables on July 14, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

That is a cute bike! the last bike I rode had the little colorful beads on the spokes and streamers on the handle bars...

sunshinegirl on July 14, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

I agree with Jacquie, you have to have a bell and a little headlight in case it starts getting dark on your way home. (I want you to be safe :) Always a mom...sorry). I can see your hair swaying as you peddle with a big smile on your face.

Anonymous said...

You're a dork.

Emily said...

You DO need this!

Fresh Batch Jams on July 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM said...

hey I just realized my neighbor has one just like this (but with cream colored seat) sitting next to their house. Its been there for several days. Maybe they won't notice if its missing?!?

The lady of the house... on July 17, 2009 at 5:23 AM said...

please bring it when you come visit me, we will cruise around town with nary a care in the world...we'll do this for 5 minutes and then feel guilty....like we should probably get back to the children and check up on them....then again, we may just continue on....talking about everything and nothing.

have a happy day!

p.s. keep checking my blog for my new post about my "new" bike...$10,
delicioulsy red, straight from 1950! i can't get enough of it. Paisley and I were riding it around yesterday...she in her sling and I in my glory!!