"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, July 17, 2009

My Birthday Baby



Tomorrow is my baby's first birthday! Where does the time go?!? I swear it was just a week ago that I first laid eyes on her. Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital? Didn't she only get her first tooth yesterday? Wasn't it just last night that I first heard her tell me Hi? And then she awoke this morning and she's almost ready for her first step and tomorrow she'll be walking and talking and next week she'll be starting ballet and then, in just a few short years she'll be talking about boys.

But in this moment, she is my sweet baby Isabela.

You are precious my little girl and I treasure every minute spent in the honorable and glorious role of being your Momma.

2 comments on "My Birthday Baby"

David Reed on July 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! We sure do love you!

Jacquie on July 17, 2009 at 3:04 PM said...

She's so beautiful, Anne. This made me all teary-eyed. You guys are so lucky! :)