"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally!


We finally did it! We put a picnic table in our breakfast room! I LOVE it! I have to admit, the height of the table was much shorter than I anticipated, but still I love it. I just think it makes the room seem so comfortable, brighter and more down-to-earth! What do you think?

6 comments on "Finally!"

Jacquie on July 30, 2009 at 5:58 AM said...

Omgosh, Anne! I love, love, love it! It completely matches your style and personality. Great choice. :)

Charity on July 30, 2009 at 6:22 AM said...

It looks great. We had a picnic table in our kitchen when I was little...I think it was yellow. I love that you always have fresh flowers on your table - so cheery.

David Reed on July 30, 2009 at 7:35 AM said...

You should paint and distress it now.

emily said...

Cute! What color is that on the walls?

Mandy on July 30, 2009 at 6:30 PM said...

This is great! Wonderful idea!

Little Lovables on August 2, 2009 at 8:18 PM said...

I LOVE it!! DO you mind if I use it's pic on my blog? (with a link back to you of course :)