"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Almost 3


I know I haven't been writing much lately. It's a busy week. We're off to Virginia for the weekend for a family reunion! I'm really looking forward to it, as is Eva. She LOVES seeing all of her cousins!

But, before I depart for the weekend, I thought to leave you with this...


Eva has always had a lot of spunk, but it seems as her little body gets bigger, so does her personality. As much as she is the more introverted of my two girls, she can be pretty dern silly and last night's bath time was proof of that!

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. I love the girl she is becoming. I love the quirky things she says and does. She is one fun chickadee and I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for her!

1 comments on "Almost 3"

sunshinegirl on July 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM said...

Eva is so beautiful and so happy. Have fun at the reunion.